Mistakes made

Markhibberdfencing

Today's **** up having said to one of my chaps about keeping doors shut when moving along the line i fdidnt listen to my own advice and caught it on a post... Bang ..glass every where I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Same here ..Both drivers doors don't shut quite right on both pick ups for the the same reason... Both my fault reversing back with the trailer on looking behind and not noticing the post you just put in catching on it ..old dogs and new tricks and all that

Not a mistake as such, but why in the name of Christ, do the manufacturer of gate hooks, screw the bloody nut right to the end of the thread,

We have t unscrew it to use it so why not just screw on an inch or two,

I think it's to check it works the full length in case galvanising gums up the thread. But they could spin it back down. It's probably down on a machine.

we did some horse netting the other day and as it was a awkward job we measured 50 metres with a tape but we forgot to take into account the ends a pre stripped so we were a foot out!!!! As i didnt want to try joining a foot the first six foot is now all railed!!!!!

Re-doing 700m of posts as they were 10cm further apart than spec stated... I hate having long legs!

Had that once too, pulled up as they were 20-30cm further than spec of 3m. Best part was it my 5' 3" wife that set out by pace, reckon she was very keen with the steppage!

Was a subby job for civil firm so the main contractor comes out with the hi viz and tapes, glad someone has the money to waste on 2 of them doing it.

Could've been worse, was only 300m and were half way through it so not as bad as yours mooresft

Archived